Deep inside  

Posted by A'fifah

I was browsing through my old files and i found this one so emotional piece i wrote, i think last 2 years. I remember exactly why i wrote this but it's better be forgotten. I feel like posting it in here for no reason. I found another piece of my existence..haha..




What can ears do when they don't want to listen?
WHat can ears do when she's being blown?

WHat can lips say when the tounge froze?
What can lips do when mind's away?

what can eyes do when they don't want to see?
what can eyes do when tears escaping?

What can a heart say when she's in pain?
what can a heart do when she's being cut?

What can a mind say when everything's in pain?
what can a mind do when self in agony?

I try to close my eyes,
I try to shed the tears,
I try to hold the sadness,
I try to laugh,
I try to smile.

The mind is playing but the heart is hurting.
Screaming to stop and stop and stop.
She cries and cries but nobody heard.
My hands are cold, so cold it could freeze the water.
Shaking and shivering, sobbing and embracing myself.
The voice went quiet, it wont shout, it wont sounds.
Everything is so cold.

I search for the warmth,
I search for the sun,
I search for the kindness,
I search for the caress,
I search for the place.

All alone, still alone.
My mind and heart aren't one
anymore.
Who's the fakes? WHo's the truth?
What do myself want?
Let it out, let it go!
Make me light, make me fine.
It won't come, it won't go.
Fill with undescribable feelings.

Waiting and waiting,
but for who?
Searching and searching,
but for what?
Holding and holding,
but what is it?
Feeling like a fool.

Wanted to be heard,
wanted to be care,
wanted to be hug,
wanted to be love,
wanted to be kiss,
wanted to feel right.

It's just a wish, 
a wish that never be granted.
Emotional, sensitive and negative.
What are those? My feelings right now?
Maybe yes, maybe no.

I hate this, i hate that.
what's the end?
Alone with me,myself and I.

It hurts, it hurts, it hurts.
Close the eyes, deaf the ears and shut the lips.
Go to sleep my heart, lock it up.
You deserve no more pain.
Go to freedom my mind, empty it up.
You shall not be tire anymore.

What can ears do when they don't want to listen?
WHat can ears do when he's being blown?

WHat can lips say when the tounge froze?
What can lips do when mind's away?

what can eyes do when they don't want to see?
what can eyes do when tears escaping?

What can a heart say when she's in pain?
what can a heart do when she's being cut?

What can a mind say when everything's in pain?
what can a mind do when self in agony?

This entry was posted on Wednesday at 1:32 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Honey

Post a Comment